The area that comprises Mirror Lake is zoned as conservation land and therefore is governed by regulations that are intended to protect and preserve the present environment. Please keep the following in mind when visiting:
- Electric, powered motors for small watercraft are allowed. Gas powered motors are not.
- ALL motor vehicles are prohibited from driving down the hill to the waterfront. They must be parked at the upper parking lot or along the road.
- Charcoal & propane grills are prohibited from the area at all times.
- NO dogs are allowed at any time!
Recreational flotation devices (noodles, inner tubes/rings, water wings, kick boards, and boogie boards) are not allowed at any time.
- US Coast Guard approved life vests/jackets (types 1-3) are allowed.
- Please respect the lifeguards. They are there to assist you.
A number of small watercraft can be rented throughout the day including kayaks, canoes, rowboats and paddle boats.
Fishing is also an enjoyable activity at the lake where bass, trout, sunfish and other common species are plentiful.